Was posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 At 7:31 PM
"Hi ppls, My BlogShop (:
"
Hi ppls (: today played games awhile thn do other things and blogshop things anw,
*ADVERTISEMENT* aiya the blogshop luh. if u are interested do visit by clicking here(:
the blogshop may nt have alot of thing lyk other blogshop but just started only and the profile the age sku wil only activate nxt yr =x hope u'll visit and of cos buy(: and gtgs cyas ppls (:
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here