Was posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 At 5:56 PM
"Overdue Pics xP"

Hi ppls (: tat tym make the noodles wit ahma <3 so fun there, tis is the pics xP now thn buy usb cable thn upload aso 1month le bah hahah :D and today i.. played game? yea waste tym selling thing in fm kip type word and type useles ppl dun wan my thing ppl wan de long time sel le thn mayb when buy cash le thn buy the store thing aiya wateva luh thn now i continue my thing xD
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here