Was posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 At 3:27 PM
"Goin Out (:"
Hi ppls(: sry uhs always last minute wanna gtg thn post hahahahs thn today use com for some blogshop thing and game awhile thn maths homework assesment i mean nid to do thn on9 listen to music lor just ate the dry noodles :( so dry but gt soup (: nice nice nice ! zan uh . =x now goin out lerh miss my com hahhaha (!) nid take so long train ltr :( thinkin of tat make me feel lyk veh bored but luckily gt radio to listen hahaha k, gtgs lerh cyas ppls (:
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD