Was posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 At 7:47 PM
"270812 :)"

Hi everyone :) lol sia i tot wud really b a inspirational day. B it is la hehe. Thn i juz had a heart to heart tok wif my friend. May i noe wat is best friend? The real meaning? Idk. anything la. Friend friend happy happy ok alr.  I juz told my best friend a secret. Cuz usually i dun really trust ppl and nvr tell em hw i felt. I finally step out and say. Gt once thn gt twice. I hope i cn b more open minded  

Sometimes.we.always ask qns tat cnt b answered or unknown type. Or lame ones. Bt if u really wana noe thn how? >< so paiseh sia i juz told my fwen who is my crush.

Actually i wan him to noe also.
Aiya idk la. I juz wanna experience true true TRUE love. Lol ><" cuz idkidkidk! Too much movie le bahz. :( i hope fairytales exist. Yawnz sleepy. Todae heart to heart talk till so late. I wan everyday to b productive so hopefully i will do.smth gd ltr ^^ its 19.39 now means 7.40pm alr. Ok lor cyas babes! ^^ <3

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here