Was posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 At 10:43 PM
"170812 "

Hi readers. Todae i hand in the reflection to the office. Wonder if mrs nalla wil tok to mi anot, hopefully. The happycall pan quite gd sia. The fish cum out so tender >< played audi juz nw. Least of all i leave gd impression to ppl. Rather being cold towards em. Todae aft sch c domo and joanne tying hair. Thn domo i tink she dk how to tie thn they two sort of quarel bt like for fun i tink. Thn domo.b model i c joanne help her tie french braid. Thn domo wan c how to do thn i b model i like so embarrassed thn my fringe so funny short short actually nt really haha thn at last i help joanne tie. Thn idk tie wat. Cuz i oni noe how to tie ny own hair. Thn juz nice i hav no idea wich hairstyle to do. Her hair so long plus she ltr gt cca if tie prom wan cfm veh funny bt nid bobby pins :( thn i tied a heart shaped braid across her side ponytail. I go bck she.alr untied. I tink nt so nice lor. Sibei ps sia. Plus.. Sum1 thr. I tink i shd nt laugh too much bcuz i tink i look quite retard. But i dun like it when they demand me to stop laughing so i purposely laugh. Anw nt purposely cuz srsly cnnt stop.
I see retribution. She kena punished by mdm tok HAHA. I stil rmb she say i really.cannot controll (laughing) what goes round comes.around good for her sia hahahaha!
Nitex babes ^^

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here