Was posted on Monday, July 4, 2011 At 10:11 AM
"ytd is youth day! :D"
Hi blogger~ haha, lol its youth day last tym is children's day btw y must seperate chooose one day for children and youth ? hahahahaha :D jk i think they have their reasons LOL

oh ya, wang xin lin's new song! must listen, cuz they worked on it for so long, quite nice also :)


the song is so sweet wor~ xDD

Hmm, recently, i've just learned abt smth. and that is to be realistic and practical. this is also one of my motivation to success but have to be automatic to motivate myself :D lalalala~ :DDDD
cyas ! :)
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here