Was posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 At 10:54 PM
"Care"
lol, what is care? only know how to say say, but who will really mean it? who knows? some people really care for you and you don't know while some people are lying. the lie to you and they are just being selfish, they just want to get what they want from you and while you do not know it, they have alr succeed their plans or whatever.
observe around you and you will know. when they are in need, you help. but when you are in need, observe and see who really helps you. if there is, i bet there will be the few that cares for you. if theres none, then you might as well leave the place and go to a place where people knows you and cares for you.
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD