Was posted on Thursday, February 3, 2011 At 11:09 PM
"Happy Lunar New Year :D"
I apologise for the previous post i noe its bad to say smth lyk tat.
Happy Lunar New Year! :DD
hope u guys get lots of ang paos xDD
yay!! im meeting my dad tmr :D wow its 11.11 now (time)
sleepy~ cyas ! :DD
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here