Was posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 At 9:17 PM
"D="
y do some ppl hav no feelings? y???!!!!
happy till siao ytd crazy till siao todae arghhhhh!!
she mean i cnnt say anythings izit? or cnnt tok?? y cnt i say my feelings she cn tok la i cnnt rite she human i ghost izit i animal la zzzz

now how.. wat to do everything do until half awhile help her with tis awhile tat now i really dk wat to do liao la going CRAZY might as well die beta jk die le thn no life nt worth it 4gt it bubz say love ur enemies LOL 4gt about those things and hav happy memories ba wth feeling lyk riding a roller coaster sia awhile tis awhile tat cnt calm down !_!
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here