Was posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 At 6:27 PM
"Yo ! ppls(;"
Yo ! ppls(: ermm todae played audi cuz most ying xiang mahx thn earn fp thn plae brbp thn earn fp lyk siao thn only afew points veh funny ritex?? xDD oh ya ermm ytd nite aw classmate on tv veh funny his expression LOLL thn ermm wat more uh nth mor luhh OMGGG blogskin forgot chnge imean famblog xDD tmr luhh nw gt things tuh do xD hearing the super junior al the way till nw LOLL xDD k lor nth tosay le cyas ppls(:
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD