Was posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 At 4:09 PM
"I dun wanna be crazy"


Song~~~ xDD
Lyrics:

Dui zhe ge shi jie ru guo ni you tai duo de bao yuan

Look out to this world [around you] if you have too many grievances,



Die dao le jiu bu gan ji xu wang qian zou

After fallen, you lose the courage to move forward



Wei shen me ren yao zhe me de cui ruo duo luo

Why do people need to be so weak and useless?



Qing ni da kai dian shi kan kan

Please switch on the television and see for yourself



duo shao ren wei sheng ming zai nu li yong gan de zou xia qu

So many people living their lives working hard and moving forward



Wo men shi bu shi gai zhi zu

Shouldnt we be content,



Hai ji de ni shuo jia shi wei yi de cheng bao

Still remember you said home is the only castle



Sui zhe dao xiang he liu ji xu ben pao

I continued running following the paddy fragrance, the flowing stream



Wei wei xiao xiao shi hou de meng wo zhi dao

Smiling, I know [this is] the childhood dreams



Bu yao ku rang ying huo chong dai zhe ni tao pao

Dont cry, let the fireflies take you away



Xiang jian de ge yao yong yuan de yi kao

You can always depend in folk songs



Hui jia ba hui dao zui chu de mei hao

Go home, return to the happy past



Bu yao zhe me rong yi jiu xiang fang qi jiu xiang wo shuo de

Dont give up so easily, just like what I said,



Zhui bu dao de meng xiang huan ge meng bu jiu de liao

If the dream cant be reached, just follow another dream



Wei zi ji de ren sheng xian yan shang se

First, add bright colours to your own life



Xian ba ai tu shang xi huan de yan se

First, paint love on your favourite colour



Xiao yi ge ba gong cheng ming jiu bu shi mu di

Smile, fame and success isnt the aim



Rang zi ji kuai le kuai le zhe cai jiao zuo yi yi

Be happy, happiness is the whole meaning



Tong niang de zhi fei ji xian zai zhong yu fei hui wo shou li

The paper plane of childhood [that I released] finally return back to me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOLL xDD listenng to song whole day nw dk become wat le lols
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here