Hi readers, yea.todae is natiobal day. It shd be a happy occasion but its nt nw. I juz found out that my sch mate died from a car accident. I juz cnt believe it. As i gt the news from fb. Gues wat. My gan kor say im immature. Dafuq. Muz i ask using a veh mature tone to mean tat im mature? Its from the heart. Nt acting like one super mature dude. If everyone were to b like that the world wud b like shit. a world full of immature 'adult' my shit la can. I noe i quite rude bt aso.cnnt like tat wat. I really dk mah. Cnnt judge from wat i look like mah. And thr my mother scolding me. That its juz a friend u cry until like tat. Like tat aso cn scold?! Wtf sia. I ask my friend did my another died? She say until like.scolding me. Ok lah everyone scold scold. Scold all u want lor. Like i care. I still cnt accept sia. I juz dun believe it. Say me childish immature anything lah. Sianz i aso nvr do any bad, nw all against me. I felt tat no one actually care for me. They dun gv a dam. Like im.sum transparent robot. Idk lahhhhh FML
Rest in peace roofiya.. :( though we r nt so close, bt i juz wana hope u will b happy up thr, peaceful.
Through tis incident, i noe what the ppl arnd me r like. Its really sad to noe abt tis
Muz every one type in perfect eng, politely and ask? And who the fuck say to be ourselves. Knn they all like so fake sia. Im nt saying everyone. But SOME. Wateva.it is, lets.juz carry on wif our lifes, and to rmb tat we once had such friend tat likes to joke arnd and all.
