Was posted on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 At 6:36 PM
":("
how wud u feel if one day.. a moment that u waited for sooo... long and ur looking forward it.. thinking wat wud happen or wateva, and it suddenly turns out to be smth diferent tat u do nt wan it to happen.. even though the beginning is good, bt good dun always remain good. its always like tat, good dun folo by good. it always folo by bad.. idc la wd hgfxccsdgfvc dun anyhw gues.. cuz u may nt noe wat im writing abt
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here