Was posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 At 11:23 AM
"11-11-11 11.11 is over! xP"
hehe, 11.11 is like a sec and the time juz pass like rocket! super fast! juz nw is 11.11 now is 11.24 ler hehe xP and here's a mmv delicated to some1..♥ hope ba.. ^o^



But idk if things are like wat i thought but i hope im right..aiya juz let things go its natural way ba.
ChankRakKhun♥
Lime :D
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here