Was posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 At 7:18 PM
"Carmina Tapacio♥"
Hi everyone :)
hehe, carmina tapacio is a song writer and guitarist :D
she's gre8 and i luv her songs do support her, hopefully she hav her own album :D


AND


JIAYOUS LIME I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT♥.♥
HEHE!! ILOVEYOU :P ^_~
Talk to me soon!! reply me pls!!! >:D
T_T talk to me talk to me! xP

»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here