Was posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 At 7:06 PM
"Cheese cake :D"
Yoz blogger! hehe.. made cheese cake todae, from the Philadelphia cream cheese recipe, taste quite good but the base.. omg, i failed. cuz i do nt have sweet biscuit i only have other types and is turn out to be :P

i made the base as the top, but stil, it taste okay i asked for mum's thinking, she say nice. yay! xDD cheese cake success! xP

had nth todae, other than the toast bread, milk and cheese cake. hungry~~ :X yay gonna hav dinner! xDD hehe, i feel so good~ lalalalala~ hahahahaha :D
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here