Was posted on Friday, April 8, 2011 At 10:54 PM
"The World Of COLOURS xD"

Yoz blogger :D
Today, its the prize giving concert day. Finally, its over. :) Haha today's so relaxing is only Angklung and angklung performance just angklung. no school works no other things.
Our everyday is surrounded with colours there are times when we are happy, sad, angry, emotion, lonely and many other more. Colours plays a important part in our life. Without it, our life will be very dull and boring.
Nothing much for today, cyas guys :) thanks god its friday! 2 days of rest day :P
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD