Was posted on Sunday, April 3, 2011 At 5:41 PM
"Its Bananas :D"
Yoz blogger ! haiz the flu is stil nw bothering me.. sianz
ytd when i saw the bunch of bananas on table i table, i feel lyk eating thn i went over to get one but i didnt noe that its over-ripe and when im abt to take the whole bunch of bananas up, it dropped one by one down on to the table thn i put them in the fridge. just nw, i wanna see how is the bananas they r all spoilt thn i choose the edible ones mostly r black black and cnnt be eaten :X hahz
hope i will nt get stomaches tonight :)
Cooking chicken rice~ hope it will be successful xD the chicken hav been thr for one week+ alr thn i add water to boil it and add it into the rice hope it will b spoilt lyk the bananas hahaha
Homeworks! x_x" jiayous lor idk what to do alr
gotta go! "go whr?"
reply: carry on with the undone tasks :D
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD