Was posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 At 10:16 PM
":D:"
haiz.. the fb de 2c grp quarel agn le lor.. our class shd be united uhh.. :DD D: tired and wa.. tmr ttmr tmr gt rehearsal for prize giving!! haiz sian die i nid training for my hand cuz nt enuf strength shake awhile the angklung no strength ler.. :( nvms! :D jys practice makes perfect no pain no gain :D like this phrase!! xD <--
my homeworks uh... more and more day by day... tmr lit test + hist. test = die nt only lyk that, plus f & n the brochure.. haiz wa so lousy lor me everything lyk nvr do.. k dun think this way lime!! :DD cuz im wasting time on thinking abt these and forgotten abt the real point of me feeling lousy so we muz nt feel lousy bt muz improve cuz everyone is nt perfect and have to improve :D
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD