Was posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 At 11:16 AM
"Hi ppls :)"
Hi..
few days nvr use comp le.. LOL =x ytd lifeskills dae thn i chose in line skating as the cca bt 1 dae only.. nvm lor at least gt learn smth thn made new fwens aso.. nw 11.18 going help mum le cyas :)
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here