Was posted on Friday, September 3, 2010 At 10:56 PM
"Hello ppls:)"
Hello ppls :)
Juz done wit the ih proj.. finish le but thn dk how to make it public wateva la anw aso alot ppl private the thing and i try so long le aso stil private so juz lyk tat lor no idea to do le dk y aso hav a feeling lyk i rather do hard copy than this lols =x this is easier but sometimes will lag nvm lor finish le jiu ok liao
Dam slpy... i havent even eat my dinner thn wan slp le wateva la gd nites ppls :)
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD