Was posted on Thursday, September 9, 2010 At 11:42 AM
"Afternoon ppls:)"
Afternoon :)
juz complete my chinese compo, gd lor other thn this hw i forgot gt wat hw le to9 when i cum home thn check lor btw nite gt tuition sianz after this, same thing i have to deliver lunch for mum thn cum bck home as normal thn go tuition i prefer school thn holiday but once sku is open, thn going to hav exam liao lehh die x_x

Nvms:) Jys !! =D Cyas ppls:)
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here