Was posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 At 8:19 PM
"Miss u all.. :("
Yo ! :D xDDD long tym nvr post liao cuz comp. spoil -.- i dam unlucky luhh thn nw sometimes cum lan to use comp lor haiz nid use comp aso o mafan tell u all wat todae ky kl wl waa all behind gt l lols thn we all go perform for the yog closing ceremony thing bt dk whether if they really will post on tv omg so scary =.= i mean ltr so ps lor wth this lan dam noisy arghh no use luh i mean wat i say aso no use thn my toe bleeding cuz the anklung luhh plus i nvr wear shoe =x k lor todae write till here le thn i wnt be able to post everytime only sometimes when i gt cum lan cyas ppls... :)
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD