Was posted on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 At 11:10 PM
"Hi ppls ! xP"
Hi ppls(: yes ! goin overseas tmr i want to forget everything thn with no probs ! hahah lyk so may prob o.0" wateva so stil nid bring hw.. i wan bring many aso cannot bring too little aso cannot.. haiz thn i go print thn.. no wat happen? no ink -.-" thn nid to copy thn i copy till half giv up cuz aso nt so important y copy? thn juz bring hw bahx plus som revise de work if nt die x_x lols

From tmr 22.10 wnt be posting till cum back ! hahah veh funny =x wateva la i wan plae game cuz gt chance use comp of cuz muz plae awhile mahz xDD
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here