Candy canes !! hohoho happy christmas thn jingle bell jingle bell lols jkjk
Hav been watching the video whole day.. i mean the "how its made" the videos thn learn alot thing i mean how wat wat thing is made lor thn this printer lehh.. giv me so dam many trouble k dun say this le
Ytd nite i made the two colours the jelly hahah thn b4 the jelly b'cum jelly i take out cuz wan c thn saw tat its still so watery lols thn ate the lime part thn left cherry part for his morning thn this morning i take out from freezer cuz ytdnite faster do thn c hw mahh thn i forgot is freezer thn the whole thing b'cum ice lol but stil nice la hahah first tym make jelly myself and finally just top up money to fone ytd YAY! hahah
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD