Was posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 At 4:17 PM
"March holidays !! [L] xP"
Hi ppls[= finally march holidays, lol nxt wk whole wk dun nid go sku except for the cca luhh tuesday and thursday both aso til veh late lorr dun feel lyk goin lehh =x tuesday 12.30 - 17.30 thursday 8.30 - 16.30 waa be4 goin i die liaoz lols thn stil nid do the wth dream country thing lol =x todae maple whole day ache liao luhh =x staring @ comp from 12 til nw nt veh long actualy lols =x xP forgotten wat i hav to do liaoz ohya print pics !! <3 xDD ytd print effei tower hahax i think i too much paper to wase le kip print things lol =x the printer luhh nw i finally noe y it stop workin liaoz cuz the lug nt plugged properly mahz thn ytd the effei tower the top half black wite and half red.. i wan all black white de lor hate di tis printer for stupid reasons lols k lorr cyas ppls(:
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD