Was posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 At 3:43 PM
"Lost my things luhhx arghh"
Hi ppls[= Todae okok luhh except tat i lost my 2$ and friendship band tat tym sy giv me de lor nw different sku liao luhhzx nw sodam unlucky the horoscope bk say must becareful cuz will ermm lost things nw rili luhh zzz sianz dam unlucky nvm lor lost jiu lost wnt die dk wat t say liao luhh i go plae game le haiz ltr stil gt tuition more sianz ohya tdae yinglin brought her deth note o sku thn i saw all the rules the everything in the death note plus the names written by... xxx hahax so, cyas ppls(:
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here