Was posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 At 12:29 PM
"Hi ppls[="
Mornin ppls[= wtf "qqq" whole day argh wateva luhh just nw plae the maple listen to song see.. stil so same lol if nt wat the fam blog edit the skin till so sian =x sry uhhx my own blog aso lazy change skin liaoz or can i say tat i no mood change lols =x dk liaoz luhhz ytd tuesday go the st. anthony wateva luhh thn so sianz thn when rich sku tcher toktoktok agn k lor nvm thn at nite stil gt tuition i dun wan go lehh so mafan cum back home so late liaoz wat moreto say huhhh ermmm nth liao luhh cyas ppls[=
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here