Was posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 At 7:34 PM
"Hi ppls =DD"
[Edited] x3



Nice song sia stil rmb last tym p2 when go to child care centre kip sing wit zijie june and they all so funn!! i miss the moments ! xP

Lyrics:


我聽見你的聲音

wo ting jian ni de sheng yin

I heard your voice



有種特別的感覺

you zhong te bie de gan jue

It has a very special type of feeling



讓我不斷想 不敢再忘記你

rang wo bu duan xiang bu gan zai wang ji ni

Don't you dare let me think about forgetting you



我記得有一個人

wo ji de you yi ge ren

I remember someone



永遠留在我心中

yong yuan liu zai wo xin zhong

Who forever stays in my heart



哪怕只能夠 這樣的想你

na pa zhi neng gou zhe yang de xiang ni

I'm afraid I can only think of you this way



*如果真的有一天

ru guo zhen de you yi tian

What if really one day



愛情理想會實現

ai qing li xiang hui shi xian

The ideal love comes true?



我會加倍努力好好對你永遠不改變

wo hui jia bei nu li hao hao dui ni yong yuan bu gai bian

I will work twice as hard to never change for you



不管路有多麼遠

bu guan lu you duo me yuan

No matter how far the road is



一定會讓它實現

yi ding hui rang ta shi xian

We will make it in the end



我會輕輕在你耳邊對你說 (對你說)

wo hui qing qing zai ni er bian dui ni shuo (dui ni shuo)

I will lightly say to you in your ear (I will say to you)



**我愛你愛著你

wo ai ni ai zhe ni

I love you. Loving you.



就像老鼠愛大米

jiu xiang lao shu ai da mi

Just like a mouse loves big rice



不管有多少風雨

bu guan you duo shao feng yu

No matter how much wind & rain [trials & hardships] there are



我都會依然陪著你

wo dou hui yi ran pei zhe ni

I will always stay by your side



我想你想著你

wo xiang ni xiang zhe ni

I miss you. Missing you.



不管有多麼的苦

bu guan you duo me de ku

No matter how much bitterness there is



只要能讓你開心

zhi yao neng rang ni kai xin

As long as you are happy



我什麼都愿意 這樣愛你

wo shen me dou yuan yi zhe yang ai ni

I would do anything to love you.
Hi ppls(: few days didnt post hahax sat. was sports day thn peiwen run veh fast first round she win straight pro sia if i gt fone sure take pic or video thn 2nd tym over take ruby pro sia thn sapphire won !! xDDD pro uhhxD forgot wat to post hahahx nvms(: todae monday thn gt essembly nid to whr uniform thn nvm but thn gt health check nid whr pe-.- x2 sia dam hot lor plus weather thn when chinese period, gt compo mahz thn do do do thn ask ask ask aftertis ppl ask hw to write xxx word thn another ask xxx word thn the whole white board covered wit plenty of words LOLL thn after i do finish mine le thn wait for kianying they all lor thn whn goin go le thn we erase the words on the board can be counted as rub le cuz difficult to erase hahah thn go bubble t shop thn to wet our self !! xDD
RULE 1: when theres rain i must wet myself
LOLL just lyk todae, the angklung tat dae xDD

RULE 2: when i c death note thing i must buy
LOLL just bought a death note wallet ytd hahaha dam funny no muny hw? thn wait til gt muny thn buy lor hahhax
tats all for my rules when i think of more thn tell u all bahxD

Thn when goin home wet tgt wit weiling, kianying hahah so FUNN hope tmr gt rain I LUV RAIN I WANNA GET WET ! hahhax cyas ppls(: i stil hav project havent do must miss me uhhx cyas ppls(:
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here