Was posted on Saturday, March 6, 2010 At 3:52 PM
"Happiest moment of this yr xDD"
xD Hi ppls(:

veh funny lol y of this yr lor nvm listening to song whole day lol thn found out the 2pm song agn and agn veh nice LOLL xD sing til my heart fly hahah jk luhh xD maple til te first min i on9 lol thn nw lvl up by 1 lvl le lol nb ritex? LOLL >_< gonna plae audi ltr? yea defenitely LOLL xDD from the min i sit dwn infun of my comp i strted eating till nw still havent finish hahahahah thn nw the food hard liao LOLL xD plae dao dk eat xDD omg die skin forgot change agn i mean the fam de LOLL xDDD cyas ppls(: dam short post LOLL xD
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here