Was posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 At 7:43 PM
"Pics @ sentosa (:"
Hi ppls(: just cum back from sentosa hahax same again, fun and tired xDD here are some of the pics(:
My ahma(:
Ahma eatin satay ikan xDD
Ahma and mother(:
Me and ahma(:
Ahma and mother(:
3 of us i bet u hav to turn ur neck hahax >_<
again, but different turn ur neck 180 degree haha jk
Happy Chinese New YearxDD
me_1.jpg)
MexDD
me again.. lyk siao wan ritex? =x
Me again >_<
And again xDD
180 degrees uhhx xDD
Ahma and me=D
Mother and me=D
Me xDD
MummyxDD
me and my mother.. (:
Againzx
Mummy xDD
180degrees hahax last pics(:
Tats all(: i mean the pics gonna put some in window movie xDD i think too much pics le ritex? =x anw cyas ppls=D
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD