Was posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 At 3:32 PM
"Hi ppls(:"
Hi ppls ! ermm short short post xDD nw gonna go relatives house lor but thn post first if nt ltr nvr post thn is lyk ermm dk hw say thn post first lor hope will fun lorhz just collect stock from sy thn go wit ahma fun lols no luhh the chat wit ahma fun lor thn k cyas ppls(:
You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth,
pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings,
so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P
I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD