Was posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 At 7:05 PM
"Hi ppls(:"
Hi ppls short post luhh cuz is lyk gtg nt is lyk buy IS LOL no tym put colour le luhh thn todae i go sku cum back tats all snd malay lesson funny die tcher tok lyk.. LOL nvm luhhhh c luh forgot gt wat to say sui bian lor anw i gt post can le who care how long how short LOL but thn post is abt interesting things luhh played aud todae !! wit new clasmate i mean new sku luhh LOL waaaa 4 "lol" i gt "lol virus" le wateva luhh bb ppls nono i mean cyas cuz wil c me agn ! LOL rth" lol " le addicted to " LOL" -.- cyas luhhhhhz (:
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here