Was posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 At 3:51 PM
"Hi ppls ! xDD"
Hi ppls(: yay ! weekend <3 but thn after todae thn last day-.- nvm tis just watch anime the rag ermm wait a minute ohh ragnarok wateva luhhx watched finish episode 6 nw ermm tmr i will atch 7~ hope to watch all homework~~ -.-  I GO DO HW LE LUHHXX ps xD cyas ppls(: short post ehx todae and no colourxDD cyas ppls ! (:
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here