Was posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 At 6:20 PM
"Today i've gone to the sec sku (:"
Hi ppls (: today i go to the sec sku thn at the hall thn the principal and blah blah blah ppl tok tok tok until wanna slp liaos thn after tat register mahz thn appy for FAS thn make til so mafan go home take thing thn go back but stil fun beta thn nth to do luhs at least i gt com to use hahah xD but i didnt plae dao aso only pet thn now i go maple awhile see see lor thn ltr mother goin to meet her fwen cos her fwen daughter today just back from shanghai ? i think so if i have nt heard wrong luh so cyas (:
»
«





CHATCHATZ! :)

Facebook
Twitter
6D'09 HHY KaiTing KianLi ShaniaMei ShiYu TengJoo Wagetha WeiTeng XiangJuan Yinglin YongHui
please don't stop the music~ ^-^


You Don't Know Man
Hello strangers! You can call me LIME! :D I dislike people that judge me without knowing the truth, pls do not judge me like a book if you do not know the story, okays? ^-^ I have super mood swings, so do tolerate me! hehe xP Also, i have a sweet tooth, and of course, I love jelly beans and gummy bears! :P I enjoy collecting beautiful notebooks too! partly b'cuz of their covers, especially popular's! xD
Theme made by AlbertChristofer. Tiny icons from Here